Thursday, March 13, 2014

Nature Shot Eulogium

Another thing I love about trippin with the Family is discovering these tough rugged boys (you know which ones I am talking about) have a sensitive eye for the beauty of nature.  Yes, whilst browsing through their camera shots from our hike I come across a Nature Series by Noah.  Yes, said title could have many meanings if you know Noah, like I know Noah, but let's take the high road here.  (consistent with our Nature Hike through the Canyon--if there was an uphill option, Noah and Seb are taking it!).  And yes, it is quite possible that the eulogium (synonym: homage) to nature was just a way to pass the time whilst waiting for Kaydan and I to catch up.  But, again, I am going with  the "likes nature's beauty" option.


CAUTION:  BROWSING THROUGH TEEN'S PHONE PHOTOS CARRIES SAME RISK AS BROWSING THROUGH THE PLAYLIST, EXCEPT EXCHANGE THE AUDIO IMAGE FOR ACTUAL IMAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment